• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet carbon 24088

imjt

Oakley Beginner
Hi Guys

Can anyone advise me on this pair. Bought it years ago , seemed to be Brazil exclusive but as per receipt , it's from a dealer shop in Malaysia.

Any info about this Juliet would be greatly appreciated.
20210102_203322.jpg
20210102_203435.jpg
20210102_203215.jpg
20210102_203237.jpg
20210102_203314.jpg

The mystery is it being a Brazil store exclusive. It is actually very common for Oakley to put out regional exclusives for a while and then move it for full release later on. This SKU may be one of those since it seems to have been available In South Pacific Asia as well. The other mystery is whether there are ones with serial numbers. Based on the label in the photo, this pair has no markings or serials but just a guess until the owner says different.

I see these pop up in Japan for sale every now and then. Thought they were considered the “corvette” pairs

The mystery is it being a Brazil store exclusive. It is actually very common for Oakley to put out regional exclusives for a while and then move it for full release later on. This SKU may be one of those since it seems to have been available In South Pacific Asia as well. The other mystery is whether there are ones with serial numbers. Based on the label in the photo, this pair has no markings or serials but just a guess until the owner says different.
Thanks for the Info. Nope I can't find any marking nor serial on the spec.

I see these pop up in Japan for sale every now and then. Thought they were considered the “corvette” pairs
Is it considered one of the grail pairs now? Anyone can assist on explaining why so ?

Is it considered one of the grail pairs now? Anyone can assist on explaining why so ?

I personally would not consider them a grail pair. There is absolutely nothing special about the color way. The SKU label is difficult to find which is why it’s been such a mystery to fandom. The collectors that are trying to acquire every single Juliet SKU , complete with box and appropriate label, might feel different.

Latest Posts

Back