• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet carbon 24088

Roger that.

quick qns ,why isn't serial number etched on the stem?

Or Oakley started this later on with subsequent releases ?
Right, they stopped putting serial numbers on the frames around 2004 or something

No, I add 50, - to their prices :D
This could be why new members are confused when joining this site - the bi-polar feedback of long time members.

We chastise and insist people follow posting and pricing rules, yet members say things like “whatever they offered I’ll give a dollar more”.....and that breaks *everything* that the rules were meant the protect.

Not sure if this was intended as a a joke, if so I missed the ha ha and took this as trying to snipe deals from other forum members.

If you look at the posts back i think you will understand that i'm joking.
It's not me sending this guy PM's

If you look at the posts back i think you will understand that i'm joking.
It's not me sending this guy PM's
Glad to understand you are joking.

Having had this happen to me multiple times, and seeing this happening on an ongoing basis - perhaps I don’t find this as funny as others?

Appreciate the clarification :)

It started with people sending him PM's he could not reply back to,
then i joked about it and asked him to let us know who offered what since it's against the forum rules buy/sell at this stage

I am sure those comments for the price were meant to be a joke.

Anyway , will follow the rules and If I am selling it. It will be on the correct location.

glad you found the forum and that's an cool piece you have. very interesting as it is really not that special as far as Juliets come BUT the label is what sets it apart makes it desireable. I think fair pricing would be the same as pairs of the same type, non-serial but hard to come by. polished/vr28 come to mind. basically, better than a vanilla pair about the same as serialized pairs, and less than signature pairs like the finito, ichiro etc.

glad you found the forum and that's an cool piece you have. very interesting as it is really not that special as far as Juliets come BUT the label is what sets it apart makes it desireable. I think fair pricing would be the same as pairs of the same type, non-serial but hard to come by. polished/vr28 come to mind. basically, better than a vanilla pair about the same as serialized pairs, and less than signature pairs like the finito, ichiro etc.
Ichiro’s are overrated 😂

Back