• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Carbon Black Iridium Full Package w/ VR28 installed.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi All,
Up for sale is a pair of Juliet X-Metals with carbon color frame and VR28 Polarized lenses installed. When I originally purchased these from the Oakley store yeeeeeaaars ago I got a set of VR28 Polarized lenses which have been installed and I never switched back to the black iridium. In all though, I never really wore these that much. Recently I tried to put them in rotation with my Persols and Revo's and I just don't get around to wearing them at all.

Condition is Near Mint and could probably be better described as mint since I can't find any scratch on them. Lenses and Frames in my opinion are in Mint condition, but I'd rather list them as Near Mint just to be safe as this is my first post. I did have them recently tightened by the "X-man" just to keep the frame perfect. I also recently replaced all the rubbers (nose bomb, and temple rubbers) as well. All the rubbers were ordered directly from Oakley's website. In all....I'm confident in saying there someone would be hard pressed to find a better pair with extra lenses.

Price for these are a Flat $350 including PP fee's and Shipping.

For references, I can be found on WatchUseek.com under the same screen name (DetroitMD). I'm mostly a wrist watch guy. Granted I'm addicted to sunglasses too, but the price point makes it easier to keep them. The only reason I'm letting these go is that I don't wear them and I don't know any family members or friends who cherish Juliets like I do.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on here or on WUS as well.

Thank you all, and it's great to be here!

IMG_2209.jpg
IMG_2212 (1).jpg
IMG_2215.jpg
IMG_2216.jpg
IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Those aren't plain VR28 but VR28 BI or VR28 BIP. Could you please clarify, are they polarized?

GLWS.

VR28 BIP! Thanks for pointing that out!

After looking around the site, I dropped the price to a more realistic $350.
Bump

Username Hidden said:
Hi All,
Up for sale is a pair of Juliet X-Metals with carbon color frame and VR28 Polarized lenses installed. When I originally purchased these from the Oakley store yeeeeeaaars ago I got a set of VR28 Polarized lenses which have been installed and I never switched back to the black iridium. In all though, I never really wore these that much. Recently I tried to put them in rotation with my Persols and Revo's and I just don't get around to wearing them at all.

Condition is Near Mint and could probably be better described as mint since I can't find any scratch on them. Lenses and Frames in my opinion are in Mint condition, but I'd rather list them as Near Mint just to be safe as this is my first post. I did have them recently tightened by the "X-man" just to keep the frame perfect. I also recently replaced all the rubbers (nose bomb, and temple rubbers) as well. All the rubbers were ordered directly from Oakley's website. In all....I'm confident in saying there someone would be hard pressed to find a better pair with extra lenses.

Price for these are a Flat $350 including PP fee's and Shipping.

For references, I can be found on WatchUseek.com under the same screen name (DetroitMD). I'm mostly a wrist watch guy. Granted I'm addicted to sunglasses too, but the price point makes it easier to keep them. The only reason I'm letting these go is that I don't wear them and I don't know any family members or friends who cherish Juliets like I do.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on here or on WUS as well.

Thank you all, and it's great to be here!

View attachment 165629 View attachment 165631 View attachment 165632 View attachment 165633 View attachment 165634

View attachment 165630

Pm sent. Thank you

Sold indeed! Thanks Blackopsk24! It was great working with you!