• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet 24 K Non Serialized 350$

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLWS. These “jc” serial was never meant to be corvettes LOL. There was a “corvette” etched lense that was released, but not an official serial frame (correct me if im wrong). Members called them “corvettes” (I don’t no why??). Maybe to hype it up like the jordan romeos lol.
Edit......”juliet carbon” that’s what it said on the label NOT “corvette” so carbon it is.
AC203F40-04E4-4E20-8A64-64E8282EAAE1.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
None of the boxes had "corvette" on the box.
I'd say that the JC serial number is necessary to get a top tier price > Followed by 12-628 box + unserialled pair > Followed by unserialled pair.

Otherwise it could just be a 4th gen frame with 24k lenses.
My apologies. I left out an option....
I'd say that the JC serial number is necessary to get a top tier price > Followed by 12-628 box + @YakuzaFloralGangsta unserialled pair > Followed by 12-628 box + unserialled pair > Followed by unserialled pair.

Username Hidden said:
My apologies. I left out an option....
I'd say that the JC serial number is necessary to get a top tier price > Followed by 12-628 box + @YakuzaFloralGangsta unserialled pair > Followed by 12-628 box + unserialled pair > Followed by unserialled pair.

:lol:

Username Hidden said:
It's mainly because he's on this list here....Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 26 Best of the Best O.F. Sellers .

I've personally done a couple of transactions with @YakuzaFloralGangsta to the tune of over $1000 each in recent months with no problems at all and with good communication from his end. I trust his word 100% about the warranty frame. To me, there's no question of authenticity. But if it's serialled, it still will command a higher price just because of the matching box.

Username Hidden said:
GLWS. These “jc” serial was never meant to be corvettes LOL. There was a “corvette” etched lense that was released, but not an official serial frame (correct me if im wrong). Members called them “corvettes” (I don’t no why??). Maybe to hype it up like the jordan romeos lol.
Edit......”juliet carbon” that’s what it said on the label NOT “corvette” so carbon it is.
View attachment 459399
Those “etched” lenses were installed in just a frame off the shelf and where given to some Corvette race team. Maybe @Romeo Van Frogskinstein can add more.

Username Hidden said:
Those “etched” lenses were installed in just a frame off the shelf and where given to some Corvette race team. Maybe @Romeo Van Frogskinstein can add more.

The Titanium - Ruby Corvette Juliet had no sku or box, and 50 were made and intended for drivers of the car. There were at least 3 different lens etchings within the total allocation. No question one of the most seldom seen of all the X Metals.

TTT

Even if they’re not real Corvettes, the carbon and 24k is sooooo damn sexy...

Free bump, Yakeeezeeee !!!

One way or another they are beautiful. And from s top notch member!

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.