• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Custom Copper Plated X-Metal Ti-02 and Reverse Version with Jade and Sapphire Polarized Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have two new custom frames up for sale. Prices are 499 ea which is cost for them. Just if people are wondering about the prices being maybe high here is cost (Polar custom lenses 140, new rubber set 20, juliet frame 200, copper plated work 150) so within line, but there is no base established for copper or gold plated pieces. Market has not been decided at this point due to no one ever producing them other than one or two here and there. Then those don't get sold either. The X-metal parts of the frames are identical to OEM X-Metal finishes and the other parts are Copper Plated. I made these for myself to keep and wear, but thought I might offer them up for sale to make room for another unique item to be copper plated. Shipping is USPS Priority mail and for CONUS its included. For OCONUS shipping is extra but at cost.

1. TI-CU X-metal Ear Stems and nose w/ Copper Plated Orbitals. Lenses are Sapphire Polarized OEM Oakley cuts and are new also, all rubbers are OEM new and include large and small noses ----- 499

2. TI-CU Reverse X-metal Orbitals w/ Copper Plated Ear Stems and Nose. Lenses are Jade Polarized OEM Oakley Cuts and are new also, all rubbers are OEM new and included large and small noses ---499

IMG_2840.jpg
IMG_2841.jpg
IMG_2842.jpg
IMG_2844.jpg
IMG_2846.jpg
IMG_2847.jpg
IMG_2848.jpg
IMG_2849.jpg
IMG_2850.jpg
IMG_2851.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Very nice... GLWS.

Cool set :)

Would you be open to switching the lenses on the pairs?

What kind of care is required to keep the copper looking bright?

Username Hidden said:
What kind of care is required to keep the copper looking bright?
It's clear coated, so nothing in particular, it should stay that way.

Sick creations....u blow my mind....wish I had the money...glws

Username Hidden said:
Would you be open to switching the lenses on the pairs?

if you buy the frame and he would split the frame and lenses up, i would buy the Sapphire Polar lenses Friday.

I would buy the copper-orbital frames without lenses, so I can install prescription lenses

Pm sent back, Those lenses are 140 however, sorry I have to keep them, didn't want to put them in ther to begin with :). Toad. Pm me we can still get it worked out for you