• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Juliet custom cut Ruby Prizm Polarized lenses

U

Username Hidden

This hurts my feelings because I LOVE the Ruby Prizm Polarized lenses, but I've got to let these go...

To be blunt, these aren't base 8. I bought them from OXM.Parts a few months back and they sat for a while until a project pair came back. I believe they were cut by him from Double Edge (base 6) and are average cut to fit any Juliet orbital. They fit nice and snug in my frames.
However, the reason I'm selling is that I'm finding I've got long girly eyelashes and trimming those daily isn't an option. I don't find my vision is skewed like some may find.

I baby my stuff and these don't have any imperfections. Calling the condition 9/10 for the safe side if there's a cleaning or storage Mark.

$115 shipped CONUS G&S (add for int'l) and they're yours!
Thinking of trades for like new Ruby Polar, Emerald Polar, Maritime Prizm, or Black Prizm Polar

(Disregard the frames that arent for sale you may have seen in WOAYWT. I tried to capture their true color, but pics simply dont do its beauty justice and the sun went down before I could get the solo pics.)

20170927_180502.jpg 20170927_180411.jpg 20170927_180304.jpg 20170927_200351.jpg 20170927_195700.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Them's be mighty purdy!

Some people reacted to this post.
Back