• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Difference

Min Zaw Nyan

Oakley Enthusiast
Australia
Hi,
I'd like to ask some silly questions as a beginner collector of X-Metal.
(1) How much shall I offer for NIB X Squared Carbon/OO BIP with all accessories Oakley offered?
(2) What is the difference between Juliet SKU 04-116 and SKU 24-125?
Thank very much in advance.

2) The only real difference is time. 24-125 is the later SKU but both are x-metal/ruby. The differences in finish between x-metals is much less pronounced than with plasma.

Lenses vary by batch, but the earlier, the more likely to be a decent red rather than "fruby" where the ruby lens looks more like fire.

2) The only real difference is time. 24-125 is the later SKU but both are x-metal/ruby. The differences in finish between x-metals is much less pronounced than with plasma.

Lenses vary by batch, but the earlier, the more likely to be a decent red rather than "fruby" where the ruby lens looks more like fire.

Thanks, Carrera. I found 2 pairs of Juliet, Polished/Rudy Iridium Polarized and X Metal/Ruby Iridium (not polrized) but the seller asked the same price for both. They are not mint but in good condition.

Back