• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet: different SKU on box thant what it should be

Scander

Oakley Beginner
I’m looking to buy a Juliet and found this in mint condition never worn. Maybe I’m overthinking but what does it mean it it have the box with a different SKU than what it should be? Is a plasma 2nd gen with fire iridium lenses from what I learnt from the serial. How much should I pay these? Basically condition should be like a dead stock.

Please see the pictures!

92855D1A-2EFC-44CA-8B8D-3C9FAA3439BD.jpeg

AABE7065-4260-4C16-8C73-AF1BC68BB906.jpeg

5378ADA5-0B91-4B0E-832F-DF590EE5403B.jpeg

11DE6AEE-B639-4537-BEEC-9EC08CEF4054.jpeg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

dragonvoi

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sactown
Looks complete otherwise and in great condition. I’m no Juliet expert, maybe $300?

Yeah that outer sleeve just depreciated that set by a lot. for a common colorway like that, I would be at $500 tops to my door. but agree with $300 for a good value, less is a steal, $350 if you really want them and $400 they better throw in a Xmetal case or sumthin.

Scander

Oakley Beginner
Yeah that outer sleeve just depreciated that set by a lot. for a common colorway like that, I would be at $500 tops to my door. but agree with $300 for a good value, less is a steal, $350 if you really want them and $400 they better throw in a Xmetal case or sumthin.
would be 400 eur and it would come with regular soft oakley case with the O (not the X soft vault thst i’m in desperate need but at least they fit in that O cover).
i’m from italy and here they don’t pop up easy in they condition and at least I won’t have to pay shipping from overseas and fees (no many would low declare the value with the shipping)

Scander

Oakley Beginner
otherwise I could buy this one for 280 eur.

is a 1st gen Plasma Fire Iridium, the bridge most likely needs a fix, I think the temples are not the original.
Just the frame, no bag, no free case, no coin, no box.