• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet: different SKU on box thant what it should be

Yea... someone took the time to change the earsocks to red so for sure worn. Its a nice J though but $400 USD would be tops in USA. You make a good point about availability in Italy and the cost to get something there so in your case if you are comfortable with a little more than and it makes you happy do it. Just be sure the bridge is tuned already or you have a good person who really knows how to tune lined up. Not just some guy with a punch tool who thinks he can tune Metals.

Yea... someone took the time to change the earsocks to red so for sure worn. Its a nice J though but $400 USD would be tops in USA. You make a good point about availability in Italy and the cost to get something there so in your case if you are comfortable with a little more than and it makes you happy do it. Just be sure the bridge is tuned already or you have a good person who really knows how to tune lined up. Not just some guy with a punch tool who thinks he can tune Metals.
the one with the red earsocks is a second one for 280 eur with just the frame and nothing else, for sure worn and with the nose bridge that need fix. 1 st gen Plasma

the 400 one is the complete one with non matching serial but should be all perfect. Foam as well in the box. 2nd gen Plasma

now I need to decide ahah

the one with the red earsocks is a second one for 280 eur with just the frame and nothing else, for sure worn and with the nose bridge that need fix. 1 st gen Plasma

the 400 one is the complete one with non matching serial but should be all perfect. Foam as well in the box. 2nd gen Plasma

now I need to decide ahah
If the $400 is truely in minty condition and nose tight I would get into that one. $280 Euro J's will likely need some attention of some sort before being wearable. Or just do both ;)

If the $400 is truely in minty condition and nose tight I would get into that one. $280 Euro J's will likely need some attention of some sort before being wearable. Or just do both ;)
yeah, the nose bridge fix by luxottica cost 75 eur so for the other stuff it worth the extra 🥹

yeah, the nose bridge fix by luxottica cost 75 eur so for the other stuff it worth the extra 🥹
WHATEVER YOU DO!!!! DO NOT LET LUX COME WITHIN 25 YARDS OF YOUR X METALS!!!!! You would be better off putting them in a vice yourself and banging on them with a roof nail and a sledge hammer! There are some customizers around the UK who will do a much better job. Everyone who use to work for Oakley who knew how is gone and I am not even sure they still do tunes. Look in the customizations section of the forum and you should find some UK threads.

WHATEVER YOU DO!!!! DO NOT LET LUX COME WITHIN 25 YARDS OF YOUR X METALS!!!!! You would be better off putting them in a vice yourself and banging on them with a roof nail and a sledge hammer! There are some customizers around the UK who will do a much better job. Everyone who use to work for Oakley who knew how is gone and I am not even sure they still do tunes. Look in the customizations section of the forum and you should find some UK threads.
Oh I see 😰 I inquired them for some issues with a Penny (there is a thread here) and they replied saying they can accept the pair for the fix. There are horror story about their fix? 😨

@OakleyOneKenobi is in the UK