• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet: different SKU on box thant what it should be

Scander

Oakley Enthusiast
I’m looking to buy a Juliet and found this in mint condition never worn. Maybe I’m overthinking but what does it mean it it have the box with a different SKU than what it should be? Is a plasma 2nd gen with fire iridium lenses from what I learnt from the serial. How much should I pay these? Basically condition should be like a dead stock.

Please see the pictures!

92855D1A-2EFC-44CA-8B8D-3C9FAA3439BD.jpeg

AABE7065-4260-4C16-8C73-AF1BC68BB906.jpeg

5378ADA5-0B91-4B0E-832F-DF590EE5403B.jpeg

11DE6AEE-B639-4537-BEEC-9EC08CEF4054.jpeg

Looks like they put a Penny sleeve on the correct inner box, ask if they have a Penny, might have switched the sleeves.
ok so it possibly just be a non matching box. how much should I pay for these?

Looks complete otherwise and in great condition. I’m no Juliet expert, maybe $300?

Yeah that outer sleeve just depreciated that set by a lot. for a common colorway like that, I would be at $500 tops to my door. but agree with $300 for a good value, less is a steal, $350 if you really want them and $400 they better throw in a Xmetal case or sumthin.

Yeah that outer sleeve just depreciated that set by a lot. for a common colorway like that, I would be at $500 tops to my door. but agree with $300 for a good value, less is a steal, $350 if you really want them and $400 they better throw in a Xmetal case or sumthin.
would be 400 eur and it would come with regular soft oakley case with the O (not the X soft vault thst i’m in desperate need but at least they fit in that O cover).
i’m from italy and here they don’t pop up easy in they condition and at least I won’t have to pay shipping from overseas and fees (no many would low declare the value with the shipping)

otherwise I could buy this one for 280 eur.

is a 1st gen Plasma Fire Iridium, the bridge most likely needs a fix, I think the temples are not the original.
Just the frame, no bag, no free case, no coin, no box.