• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Ducati accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Alright here we go another shot at selling. I'm new at this so if I need to take better pictures or you have any tips feel free to let me know. Trying to make this as painless as possible.

Juliet OEM Ducati etched lens, 2 "specks" on left lens in the corner closer to the nose piece (out of line of sight). No other defects as depicted in the pictures below. Asking $sold G&S with shipping, US only. Notice I do not have a lens bag so they will be shipped in a foam type bag placed in an actual box.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Next up Juliet Ducati micro fiber bag and a set of OEM Ducati rubber bundle. Bag is in good condition. No tears, draw string is in tact with minimal yellowing. Rubbers include: 2 red ear stocks one with "USA" the other "CE" on them, 2 size 15, 2 size 25 temple shocks and 2 small, 2 large black noise pieces. Rubbers are in excellent condition, no peeling or discoloration. Asking $60 G&S with shipping for the rubbers, US ONLY.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Just bit of advice what gen Ducati did the lenses Come out of. I have older Ducati and newer Ducati frames lenses that fit in one don't fit in the other somtimes.. You looking for anything in trade for them ??

Last edited:
@dingo ate my baby they came out of a SKU # pair. Not sure what generation that is. No trades as of yet.

Bump! Will include an extra set of Black OEM rubbers with the red set and microfiber bag.

Bump with price drop on both items. Lens have updated picture. I was mistaken on the condition.

Hey if interested in anything trade let me know if not cool

Lens sold
Bag sold
Rubbers left and price adjusted.

Bump! Rubbers still here

Bump! Still including extra black rubbers with Ducati set.

Sold! Thanks to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.