• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Ducati box designs

DylFin

Oakley Expert
Hi all,
Does anyone know if different designs (riders) on the boxes changed with every generation, or were they used across random sets i.e. Did the first generation box have two designs or just the one?
Thanks! :)

AFAIK one was for the serialized run and a diff pic on the later non serialized.
Ah I see, I have a first gen XMetal with a rider to the left on the box and I have seen another first gen model with a rider to the right - very strange. The serial number is on the inner sleeve on mine.
Thanks for your help! :)

not sure what you mean about the inner sleeve. but serialized pairs:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

non serial:

image.jpg

image.jpg

not sure the significance of the box serial # but obviously pretty high. maybe a continuation of the original run.

non serial:

View attachment 276632

View attachment 276634

not sure the significance of the box serial # but obviously pretty high. maybe a continuation of the original run.
Nice collection! I was thinking of the image on the outside of the box. I saw this one here on Google and to me this looks like a first or second gen X Metal Ducati -
image.jpeg

And yet, here is my first gen, but with a different image on the box, which makes me wonder whether different images were used across the same generation?
image.jpeg

Back