• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Ducati DISCONTINUED

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
If you want a pair, there are a few reliable sellers on eBay still selling for anywhere from $250-$300 so grab a pair if you want a pair before everyone (like a few other sellers) jack the prices to $400, $500, $700+. With that, now the only way to get a Carbon frame Juliet is to buy the Polarized version.

Why were they discontinued?

I'm sure I don't need to drone on negatively again about the company and its "direction". I do find it too well timed to be a coincidence that as soon as the X Squared Ducati came out, its Juliet brethren was shown the door. All I can figure is Oakley didn't want to pay licensing on both. That said, you can build your own by buying a polarized version and ordering earsocks etc.....although now that the model is discontinued those may be harder to come by as well

The Juliet version was discontinued because Oakley prefers to only have one X-Metal in the Ducati lineup. And naturally since the X-Squared is the newest X-Metal, it took the Juliet's place.

Back