• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet Ducati Lenses +/- box/coin

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Greetings from Australia,

It's a bit of an ask, but looking for a pair of Juliet Ducati Lenses +/- box (and coin).

Mine have a scratch right in the centre of the left hand lens! :(

IMG_4344 copy.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I have mint lenses only. PM if interested.

Thank you Saulsaul!

If you send them to the US, Oakley has Ducati lenses stashed in the warranty bin and will only charge you $60 for the lenses. Not sure if that will work for you, I was surprised when the rep told me that over the phone. I thought about sending one of my Ducati frames in over and over again to collect a couple sets. I tried all I could to just buy them....no luck.

I wrote directly to Oakley.com which I presume is in the USA, and they wrote.....
"
Oakley

Hi Yi-An. Unfortunately we no longer stock replacement lenses for the Juliets, they were all bought buy collectors a while ago and they have not been in production for a long time. Your best place to find some would be on one of the Oakley forums. Sorry to give you bad news!"

They were extremely fast at replying, as well!!

Last edited:
Yeah....they say that. But if you SEND them in for a tune/repair, don't send them in with the lenses. They have to install them. Stupid policies with the X-Metals that keep changing. Like with the Pennys. Sometimes, they will work on the Pennys here in the US. In the UK, they always repair the Penny. But, I think it's foolish to send them to anyone other than the @THE X-MAN. His work is second to none, and you can insure them and he has NEVER "lost or misplaced" a set of frames. Unlike Oakley. Too many horror stories. BUT...if you want the Ducati lenses, and cheap...that's what you have to do. I was actually told 2 times that they had a lot of Ducati lenses in the warranty cage. I may just send them in and say the ear stem is lose and tell them I need lenses as well. They will respond with a price....should be $60. 2 reps told me this.

I was up there last weekend to warranty in person with a ducati juliet and had it tuned up. Asked for lenses and they said they have no more ducati juliet lenses left.

This guy looks like trouble and I think he's a foreigner:eek::p:D:lol::lol: