• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Ducati X-Metal

ttrplus

Oakley Beginner
Hi to all,

a short question about serial numbers:
The Carbon-Ducati exists with and without a serial number, but what is with the x-Metal-Ducatis? Are there also ones without a serial number or were they built only till year 2004 and so each has a number?

Thanks a lot.

Greetings
Markus

X Metal is serialized only and should be with serial matched box to be complete.

Thanks a lot.

And after the end of the x-metal Ducatis, the carbon ducatis were produced? And these ducatis had serial numbers for one year (2004) and after general stopping the serial numbers on the metals, the ducatis had no numbers anymore? Correct?

If this is correct an other question: Which model is the rarest one or the more interesting model for an oakley-collector? The x-metal with "DUCATI XXXXXX" or the carbon one with "DUCATI XXXXX"?

Thanks in advance.

And after the end of the x-metal Ducatis, the carbon ducatis were produced? And these ducatis had serial numbers for one year (2004) and after general stopping the serial numbers on the metals, the ducatis had no numbers anymore? Correct?
Yes with the caveat that the last generation carbon Duc had a SKU # on the arm where the serial would have been.
If this is correct an other question: Which model is the rarest one or the more interesting model for an oakley-collector? The x-metal with "DUCATI XXXXXX" or the carbon one with "DUCATI XXXXX"?
I think that the rarest is the serialized carbon but the more interesting is the X Metal. There were so many (total) carbon Ducs made (serial, no serial, SKU, etc) but only one release of XM Ducs. So you see so many of the carbon Duc colorway because of multiple releases. Lastly to me I like the contrast of the red rubbers, black lenses and XM frame. But that's me.

Yes with the caveat that the last generation carbon Duc had a SKU # on the arm where the serial would have been.

I think that the rarest is the serialized carbon but the more interesting is the X Metal. There were so many (total) carbon Ducs made (serial, no serial, SKU, etc) but only one release of XM Ducs. So you see so many of the carbon Duc colorway because of multiple releases. Lastly to me I like the contrast of the red rubbers, black lenses and XM frame. But that's me.

I believe there were two releases or runs of the x- metal version,a four digit serial and a six digit serial.

I believe they had 2 Carbon Serial releases as well.
Ducati xxxxx
Ducati xxxxxx

I have the 6 digit serial X-Metal and 6 digit serial Carbon versions along with the version with nothing on the arm.

Latest Posts

Back