• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Finito... How limited are they? Owners List

• Thread starter Sc'O'user
  • Start date
My son lost the Finitos i gave him for his 21st, left them at Wembley stadium in the club Wembley section! I think they are in the double digit serials from what I can remember. I've always wondered if they would turn up somewhere like here, I'd love for them to have found good hands but i suspect someone picked them up and didn't realise the value of them!

My son lost the Finitos i gave him for his 21st, left them at Wembley stadium in the club Wembley section! I think they are in the double digit serials from what I can remember. I've always wondered if they would turn up somewhere like here, I'd love for them to have found good hands but i suspect someone picked them up and didn't realise the value of them!
Sorry to hear that. That story gave me a slight stomach ache.

I just purchased # 1112 with matching box.
Being shipped as I write!
(Not my photo)
Super jazzed about this purchase.
6FE0A5EC-E3BB-49F1-9178-8ED5977761BF.jpeg

I am looking to purchase one Finito but I'm curious if the frame is actually black color like those Ducati edition or dark brown color similar to Juliet Brown? Any owner please clarify this for me?

Latest Posts

Back