• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Fit Compared To Half Jacket

superdon

Oakley Beginner
On the search for some new glasses to replace my very old Half Jackets.

Was originally thinking of some Flaks, but have come across some Juliets, with Emerald Iridium lens. They are used, but in excellent condition and will come in at less money than the Flaks.

I have never tried Juliets and don't know anyone that has any. So I would be buying blind.

How would the fit and look be compared to my old Half Jackets?

I have both tough comparison, the Juliet's are a bit heavier than the halfs so keep that in mind, size wise they are close the juliets would be a little less coverage than the xlj lens(which was my fave) but if you found a set as cheap as it sounds I would buy them worse case and you don't like them you could trade or sale them very easily.

Thanks.

The Juliets will be the equivalent of around $220 USD with the box, coin etc.

Is that a good price?

I am in the UK but am visiting Florida in March. Would any stores in the Orlando area sell new Juliets and what price would they be? What price would a set of new polarised Flaks be?

Finally, as a new member, I don't have access to the sales forums here yet. Are there many Juliets and Flaks up for sale in there and what sort of price? And are you US sellers prepared to ship to the UK?

Cheers!

To further add to my confusion, I can get a brand new pair of xmetal Juliets with Ruby Iridium for the equivalent of about 280 USD.

So you would go for the second hand emerald over the new ruby? (If condition is good on the used ones)

I am an hour south of Orlando. There are a 2 vaults and 2 o stores I the area. Getting Juliet's at a vault are hit or miss. Go to one and have them call the others.

Back