• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet frame Like New SKU 04-153 - SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Frame looks and feels brand new. Sale include frame, all screws and rubbers. Missing orbital gaskets, and lenses. I bought it and never used it.

Frame: 9.5/10 (because it's out of box)
Nose bridge: 9.510 factory tight (not 10/10 because it's out of box)
Rubbers: 9.5/10 (because it's out of box)

Price: $225 includes shipping ConUS and PP G&S fees

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Great member to deal with... GLWS Marc :)

That's a really nice tio2 candidate

i wish that was a penny :(

Username Hidden said:
i wish that was a penny :(
At that price so do I..... LOL!!!!!!

Username Hidden said:
I never owned a Penny, never really liked the shape of the frame. Why do they tend to go at a higher price?
That's just the way it goes... the penny's seem to be on the up at the moment, never really been a huge fan myself, i like the look of them but they are a tad to small for my liking :( but i still have 2 pairs (PV & PB) in my collection... :)

Username Hidden said:
Oh, ok, I thought because there's less supply. Juliets are kind of cheap right now. I've picked up a couple lately for custom jobs, so want to move some of the OEM ones. Not in a hurry, just not enough space in my Oakley drawer (not a display guy here, lol)
I would also assume that there are less pennys out there than juliet to explain price difference

The price of the penny's has nearly doubled in the last 12 months..... i bought a boxed pair of polished (PB) penny's for $220 in great condition apart from a sticky hinge (which i still need to sort out) and what are they selling for now??? my PV penny's cost around the same too as the penny market seemed to stagnate for a little while, it seems to been the same for the XX X-Metals, there value has shot up over the last 12 months or so......

Pm..great project pair. Thx!

Still avail?

Status
Not open for further replies.