• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Frame Refinish/Lens Color Recommendations

Hang Loose

Oakley Beginner
Picked up 3 Juliet's recently. My only Juliets.
  1. Polished/Emerald Slate Ichiros. Great condition. Loving the lens color!
  2. Plasma / Fire Juliet 1st Generation. It is a 'bone' finish, but will unfortunately require the full refinish and tune-up. The frame itself is in rough condition. It currently has Ice lenses in it, which are in good condition but obviously not original.
  3. Plasma / Ice Juliet 2nd Generation. It will require only a tune-up/nose-bridge, no frame refinish. Ice lenses are a bit scratched though, so could use a replacement.
I plan to place the #2 Ice lenses (good condition) into the #3 Plasma frame (good condition).

I will then look to refinish frame #2 and perhaps add some new lenses in a different color than Ice.
? - What frame finish should I choose? I was thinking X Metal, since I don't have one. Then I would have 1 Polished, 1 Plasma, and 1 X Metal frame? Thoughts?
? - If I go X Metal frame, what lens color? While I love the "Ruby" X-Men look, I've got quite a few other frames with a "Ruby" and/or "Red" iridium. I was thinking maybe yellow Fire or BIP? Any recommendations?​

Back