• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a "cheap" Juliet frame, not concerned about lenses, rubber or frame condition, just want a complete frame needing rebuild, don't care about generation or finish, might consider a Penny builder frame too

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Define cheap. Cheap and x-metal aren’t exactly like terms.

Maybe I shouldn't have said "cheap" inexpensive maybe... a pair of Juliets complete went for sale here a week ago for $170... that's what I'm talking about, I don't need rubber or lenses, got plenty of those and gonna take apart anyway so don't care if I need to rebuild, got plenty of couplers as well, don't need serialized and don't care what finish

Seen another pair sell for $139 as a bare frame... that's "cheap"

a complete went for 170?
christ I was just looking at ebay a few minutes ago at carbons which for some reason are going for 425 and 465 in the last few (sold not listed ). I think they were code for box filled with heroin or something because holy hell.

I watch ebay daily and don't see that much... clearly what they post for and what they sell for are not even close some times, see lots of carbon juliets (wearable) sell in the $240-$270 range... and some advertised slightly higher than that run 2-3 back to back auctions and never sell... again just looking for a rebuildable frame, not trying to offend anyone

your not offending at all I was just recently blown away that some carbons SOLD that high recently( in the 4s). in the 2s for most juliets is par for the course unless complete or new or a few other variables. I wish I could help but even my frames are in great condition just waiting for a new set of lenses or to be anodized.

No worries... the right frame will come along either here or ebay... just purchased a 2 juliet package on ebay 1st gen x-metal and 2nd gen plasma both complete and wearable for $150 each, got a personal plan for a pair and I have a NOS pair of ruby lenses NIB and lots of new NOS rubber kits as well so just looking for a good buildable frame of any gen and/or finish.. gonna refinish them

nice. good luck.