• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet From Spain On EBay. Looks Legit... Is It??

bozzo

Oakley Beginner
ebay Link for Juliet

I got a second chance to buy these. Just curious to know if the first buyer saw anything that raised a red flag. The pics don't show a serial #. Do all Juliet have a serial#?? Not sure I understand the description of the seller either... Good deal, so I am suspicious.

Novice when it comes to Juliet (spot fakes, serial/no serial...), I need help! Thanks

bozzo

I have 3 more days to pull the trigger so I am doing my homework... I am not necessarily concerned by the Feedback 2 from the seller, everyone got to start somewhere. It's more the lack of details that makes me wonder. I asked for more details to the seller, I will see if he replies.

This seller had 6 or 7 of these listed with same strange description and pics. Seller still has one listed that ends in a few hours. Not all Juliet's have serials and the pics look legit but I wouldn't bite on this one.

Steer clear..... First off they sold a $H!T load on march 8th. The seller has 2 feedbacks? One of which is a purchase from a 0 feedback buyer. And the pic, is not from that region, appears to be linked to someone else. Essentially the pic was hijacked......

I reported this seller to ebay several days ago because they had the same images in multiple listings. The description describes the pic and then says they have different colors too. Add Spain and 2 feedback to that, and I smell something that definitely aint roses. Incidentally, the other listings that they had with the same pics got pulled; I checked the links.

Back