• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet generations

Monster6

Oakley Beginner
Canada
I would like to get into x-metals. Are 4th and 5th gen juliets worth purchasing or should I hold out for the earlier generations?
TIA

They are all worth collecting, having it serialized is more of a preference, the 4th and 5th gens are really good, less casting marks.
Also the IH Juliet and 24k was only made in the later gen, but I think that’s the only ones
Thanks, and also were the hammer stems a specific generation and are they interchangeable along with parts from other generations?

All are worth collecting imo. It’s just that some has a little bit more value than the others, especially the serialed pairs.

4th and 5th gen have more rounded tabs on the orbitals where the flex couplers go. They'll never get as tight as early ones. For that reason I prefer early ones but you really should have at least one of each. or 2 or 3

Same reason earlier models are harder to service also.. Certainly in my limited Xperience :)

Hammerstems only came on the polished pairs all gens. 24k and some ichiro's also. Can be used on any Juliet any generation though.

Last edited:
Back