• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Gold Serial?

I don't have them yet but they're a 1st gen for sure. They're on their way from Japan. I bought them from a forum member over the weekend. I just noticed that the serial number appeared gold in color unlike others that I've seen in a gray/silver color. I know another forum member that has two 1st gen sets of Juliets that the serial numbers are a gold color, not silver, so I was wondering what the difference was. Perhaps it's a 1st gen thing...

When they arrive later in the week I'll take a closer look and post here. If anyone else happens to know or have info by all means let me know.

I know another forum member that has two 1st gen sets of Juliets that the serial numbers are a gold color, not silver, so I was wondering what the difference was. Perhaps it's a 1st gen thing...

First, I believe you should ask the seller ( @saulsaul ? ) more info about these frames and maybe pics in different lighting to see if there gold or not ...

Secondly in curious to hear from the other forums member who has gold lettering ...

Care to share?

Latest Posts

Back