• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Hammer! (not The One You Been Waiting For Though)

So today I come home and what could be waiting for me but a few of my Oakley Purchases!

Firstly - The Hammered Juliet joins the ranks

6266416238_5cdb09f77c_z.jpg

Pimp daddy Romeo and his two girls
6265888729_e54d7e5fbd_z.jpg

And.. this is the X-Metal collection so far.. the Penny is STILL away..there is a slot empty.. you'll notice the half-X is also new to the ranks.. not a fan though..haha
6265885625_16ae8014eb_b.jpg

AND the Beater XX (and temporary Juliet arm donor) is on its way in!

Sweet collection man. Love the Romeo (which I will likely never own one of). I'm digging that X Metal finish on the Juliet too...I just picked up on a pair of X Metal finish Juliets on the bay with the X Metal Soft Vault for $170 shipped...I hope they're in as good a shape as the (brand new to ebay) seller says they are...going to unload the black irid. lenses for $20, $25 and buy some Emerald Iridium to put in. $200 with a vault for X Metal and Emerald? Kewl.

Sweet collection man. Love the Romeo (which I will likely never own one of). I'm digging that X Metal finish on the Juliet too...I just picked up on a pair of X Metal finish Juliets on the bay with the X Metal Soft Vault for $170 shipped...I hope they're in as good a shape as the (brand new to ebay) seller says they are...going to unload the black irid. lenses for $20, $25 and buy some Emerald Iridium to put in. $200 with a vault for X Metal and Emerald? Kewl.

The X-metal finish is my favourite too, its just cool.. but the polished is growing on me!

That sounds like a really good pickup! I have another thread on the X-metal vaults in the discussion section..

My Penny has the Emerald green lenses so I wont be doing that to a Juliet. Yet. haha!

PS.. keep checking eBay.. I got this pair of Romeos not a month ago at $250! They're practically new!

The X-metal finish is my favourite too, its just cool.. but the polished is growing on me!

That sounds like a really good pickup! I have another thread on the X-metal vaults in the discussion section..

My Penny has the Emerald green lenses so I wont be doing that to a Juliet. Yet. haha!

PS.. keep checking eBay.. I got this pair of Romeos not a month ago at $250! They're practically new!

Good advice...I'll keep hunting....hmmm......just when I thought the collecting was slowing down...

Never, ever give up on coming across a Romeo! I recently picked up a nearly-mint, low-serial, in-box Romeo off of Craiglist for a whopping $75! I drove an hour to go pick it up, and couldn't believe it was legit! I fully had the intention to sell it as I already had a pair, but so far, I can't think of letting it go!

Never, ever give up on coming across a Romeo! I recently picked up a nearly-mint, low-serial, in-box Romeo off of Craiglist for a whopping $75! I drove an hour to go pick it up, and couldn't believe it was legit! I fully had the intention to sell it as I already had a pair, but so far, I can't think of letting it go!

sweet pickup dude, they are amazing art pieces. i love mine and would get another pair if i have the chance too

BriP AWESOME collection of the range, Romeo 1's & Mars Carter's are two of my fav frames. I'm so close to having the money together to make my first purchase of some X-metal's. I'm thinking of the X-squares at the moment or possibly the Juliets but i want the hammer stem ones too.
Nemesis if you ever want out of the Romeo's let me know. I'll take them off your hands for that price Honest i wouldn't want you out of pocket) plus carridge......................LOL

Back