• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Hammerstem Frame only $250 Shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Why oh why are the JB's in the box upstairs? :(

They do come out mate, it's just they are one of my complete sets. Hence me buying a JP loose pair last week.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hope you get them MSTech, I think we all need a polished frame in our collections. Unboxed you'll probably get more wear out of em too. Cracking JB serial. ;)

That's the way to do it for a good 'wear a pair'. New ancillaries (you've already got lenses) and it's done.

You will need orbital gasket and screw too in case you miss!

Username Hidden said:
We'll see. I have plasma, carbon, and TiO2, so polished would be a nice addition. It needs everything, but I already have sapphire donor lenses
That Plasma frame would be perfect for those donor Sapphire lenses and this Polished frame with something else ;)

Username Hidden said:
My ideal for the sapphire lenses would be an X-metal, hopefully an XS or an XX. Might take a while to find a good frame. But I'm also willing to get a non serial Juliet or XX and get it anodized blue for the sapphire donors. I don't like ruining serialized pairs

i put my Sapphire Polars in an X metal frame.

21dka9s.jpg

I must admit, I don't wear all mine. I do wear most though. There's a couple of pairs I just can't walk out the door in. I've 2 BNIB stickered up Juliets and a ruby x metal x serial that I will not wear out.

Not at the moment I'm afraid. 1 pair was gift and the other 2 I bought about 2 months ago.

Username Hidden said:
That Plasma frame would be perfect for those donor Sapphire lenses and this Polished frame with something else ;)

What donor sapphire polarized lenses can be used?

Username Hidden said:
I got some Turbine sapphire lenses yday at the Oakley vault. Some experts in here have said that those should work for XX, XS or Juliets

Same curvature as juliets?

Status
Not open for further replies.