• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet Hammerstems.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

It will probably be a couple of weeks before I can do this, so Im seeing what options are out there. Putting out a feeler to see if anybody has any Juliet Hammerstems. Dont need serials on them as Im planning on having my Plasma pair Coated. I have a pair of Polished Juliets that I was going to plate, but they have grown on me exponentially in the last two days.

Id be willing to do a trade for a beater Polished frame for my in really good condition Plasma frames. Trade+ $ for a good pair of frames going for a beater pair and the cash to plate them.

If its an earstem sale I will also have an non serial set of Plasma earstems for sale. :D

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm'd

Username Hidden said:
man, or my english sucks or what you're asking and offering is really confusing. Better to put pictures of what you have, and a clearer explanation of what you're looking for.

I do have a Juliet frame with hammerstems and no serial and it's not polished, but would not be looking for a trade but instead for cash. If I don't find a buyer I will turn it into a black tie pair bare metal / black cerakote
Ya this is what happens when tapping out long replies on your phone in traffic. Dodging texting drivers distracts you from your msg.
Looking for a set of Juliet Hammerstem ear stems.
or
A beater pair of Juliets with Hammerstems + $ to trade for my very good condition Plasma frames.

english sux is my vote.

Username Hidden said:
Ya this is what happens when tapping out long replies on your phone in traffic. Dodging texting drivers distracts you from your msg.
Looking for a set of Juliet Hammerstem ear stems.
or
A beater pair of Juliets with Hammerstems + $ to trade for my very good condition Plasma frames.
Hope you aren't driving that nice vette of yours while tapping on that phone bro, post a pic of it after the tree has been removed from the front end :( careful as you go there fella eyes on the road not on the phone.....:car:

Username Hidden said:
It's been a while and I was bumping this post. I never saw your pm that I remember.
Either way bump.
Will not be blasting my plasmas, but am thinking about getting some Hammerstems plasma'd to put on said Ice/plasma pair.
Hammerstems fit me better.