• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Help Needed.....

The picture I posted is NOT the glasses he has listed for sale. He admitted that he just quickly grabbed a picture offline at first to post on CL. He later added (after I emailed inquiring) 4 more pictures all of which were taken in "normal" settings and they were definitely different than that picture. This all being said I have emailed him several times since and asked numerous questions and even set up a time to meet him this afternoon. However I finally asked about the tips of the stems and then he sent me a picture....of a close up.......this should answer any questions.......right?

70w8s7.jpg

The picture I posted is NOT the glasses he has listed for sale. He admitted that he just quickly grabbed a picture offline at first to post on CL. He later added (after I emailed inquiring) 4 more pictures all of which were taken in "normal" settings and they were definitely different than that picture. This all being said I have emailed him several times since and asked numerous questions and even set up a time to meet him this afternoon. However I finally asked about the tips of the stems and then he sent me a picture....of a close up.......this should answer any questions.......right?

yup, they're fake.

Back