• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet help please!!!!

I managed to hunt these down today for
IMG_05811.jpg
IMG_05821.jpg
my Juliets.
IMG_05811.jpg

I agree w/ joecool1862,
OXM parts has quality replacement hardware. I purchased nose bridge rivets/pins & orbital gaskets for my carbon Juliets and they're in nice shape.
I think OXM also has earstem hinge washers that are heavy duty as well. They're not the flimsy clear ones like the stock Oakley ones.

I agree w/ joecool1862,
OXM parts has quality replacement hardware. I purchased nose bridge rivets/pins & orbital gaskets for my carbon Juliets and they're in nice shape.
I think OXM also has earstem hinge washers that are heavy duty as well. They're not the flimsy clear ones like the stock Oakley ones.

Oakley used to send you these unobtanium kits free. Then Luxotica moved in and started charging for them. I got all I could a couple years ago. The people at warranty/parts at Oakley were really nice.

Oakley used to send you these unobtanium kits free. Then Luxotica moved in and started charging for them. I got all I could a couple years ago. The people at warranty/parts at Oakley were really nice.
Also,
If you attempt to disassemble your Juliets yourself I recommend that you purchase some PB Blaster at your local autoparts store to free up any heavily rusted fasteners. Use the little red wand/straw that comes with the can, attach it to the spray head and apply very little pressure with your index finger. Only a little should dribble out. Let that stuff work its way in for a few hours & you should be ready to remove the fasteners/screws.
I'm pretty sure it won't damage the finish but I'd remove any usable lenses to be on the safe side.

Hope this helped & good luck!

Also,
If you attempt to disassemble your Juliets yourself I recommend that you purchase some PB Blaster at your local autoparts store to free up any heavily rusted fasteners. Use the little red wand/straw that comes with the can, attach it to the spray head and apply very little pressure with your index finger. Only a little should dribble out. Let that stuff work its way in for a few hours & you should be ready to remove the fasteners/screws.
I'm pretty sure it won't damage the finish but I'd remove any usable lenses to be on the safe side.

Hope this helped & good luck!

It is helpful. Thank you!

Ok. I just got off the phone with Oakley CS trying to get lenses. The lady said that they don't have any and that they are discontinued.

I would really like to put OE lenses.

Any ideas of how to get them and if anyone have an extra set that they would be willing to part with?

Ok. I just got off the phone with Oakley CS trying to get lenses. The lady said that they don't have any and that they are discontinued.

I would really like to put OE lenses.

Any ideas of how to get them and if anyone have an extra set that they would be willing to part with?
@Chris A Hardaway can get lenses taken care of for you.