• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Ice Iridium Polarized Lens Replacements

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
try to wait it out as far as the emerald lenses go as they might become available again online.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have some Ice (non-polar) if anyone needs, don't think they're too tough to find though.

Sent X-MAN a PM, awaiting a reply now. I read some threads, and I think I definitely want to go with X-MAN's service. Seems like his nose bridge repair is pretty permanent.

Username Hidden said:
I guess they up'd the ante... Use to be 25%... Did they want you to send in your old ones first??

They actually said I do not need to send in, and they never asked me about what the serial number was either.

Username Hidden said:
You can get Emerald lenses direct from Oakley.

These are the options they have available.
Oakley JULIET REPLACEMENT LENSES - Purchase Oakley gear from the online Oakley store

Unfortunately, the Emerald lenses for Juliets have been sold out for some time on their site. Luckily, a member here noticed that I was looking for some Emerald lenses, and he offered a brand new set for a great price shipped. I haven't been a member here yet for 24-hours, but I already love this site!

Username Hidden said:
Unfortunately, the Emerald lenses for Juliets have been sold out for some time on their site. Luckily, a member here noticed that I was looking for some Emerald lenses, and he offered a brand new set for a great price shipped. I haven't been a member here yet for 24-hours, but I already love this site!

That's great! Welcome :)

moved . . .