• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Ichiro No Serial Number

Ronald Julian

Oakley Beginner
Hi, I've been collecting oakleys since 2002. I bought this Juliet Ichiro from ebay around 2005. I don't know that early juliets suppose to have serial numbers. I am 100% my ichiro is original since this is my 5th juliet already. Polished frame, emerald slate with signature and green earsock, nose and temple rubbers. Since I was exposed to others collectors, serial numbers seem to be important so I looked at all my julets, and xs, most of the have and some don't. By my ichiro doesn't have a serial number which I understand that all ichiro have serials. Was there a switch in frames when I bought them?

Some of the emerald slate Ichiro's didn't come with serials, I am nut sure witch generation was it, but as long as you have the original box, I think you are fine.

Post up some pics and someone will be able to tell you exactly what you have. A serial may or may not matter, depends on a bunch of factors - glasses, condition, generation etc.