• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald BNIB no serial

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Time to move a couple items, first being a BNIB Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald complete with matching box coin etc...... has the spare rubbers and t shox. This was only displayed and never worn. Lenses are perfect as they should be along with the frame. Pics are below. $700 F and F shipped Priority Mail for CONUS, and International buyers Price is $25 for Priority. Make offer if Serious about them!!!!
IMG_3008.jpg
IMG_3009.jpg
IMG_3010.jpg
IMG_3011.jpg
IMG_3012.jpg
IMG_3013.jpg
IMG_3014.jpg
IMG_3015.jpg
IMG_3016.jpg
IMG_3017.jpg
IMG_3018.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Gorgeous

Dropped price, want to move them quick

Well, that's interesting (to me and potentially no-one else ever!). The label on those is the same style as the WBC 06 pair, whereas on the Japanese serialled run of emerald slate it's the longer but shallower label as per Ichiro releases 1-3.

I understand if @Leglessracing is holding out for a serialled pair cos I did too, but that doesn't make these any the less valid.

GLWS IH!

Explain why this makes these o portent please, I am clueless

Username Hidden said:
Explain why this makes these o portent please, I am clueless
Doesn't make it o portent at all- as Carrera acknowledged- just that he found it interesting. And you got a free bump or two.