• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Ichiros

There wasn't green on it, I get the impression that the color green is a special sacred color in asian cultures so that could be why. The second version has green lenses and green earsocks.

I'm Asian. I've never heard of that, LOL! I think the green had more to do with him being on the Mariners than anything else.

I am a big fan of the Ichiro's. Sorry about the crappy iphone photo's but here are a few in my collection:

Carbonandromeo2.jpg

IchiroCase.jpg

Ichiros.jpg

I wear one of the pairs of the frost blue radars as one of my every day pairs.

I am told the Romeo 2's were never released, these were a pair previously owned and worn by Ichiro.

WOW a really Ichiro enthusiast!!
nice collection . . .
thank you for sharing with us.

I am a big fan of the Ichiro's. Sorry about the crappy iphone photo's but here are a few in my collection:

Carbonandromeo2.jpg

IchiroCase.jpg

Ichiros.jpg

I wear one of the pairs of the frost blue radars as one of my every day pairs.

I am told the Romeo 2's were never released, these were a pair previously owned and worn by Ichiro.

Where are the emerald iridium ichiros?

Wore them today. They are in my daily rotation! I also have the polished with slate but that one is NIB, but there is no room in my display case for them :(

I'm Asian. I've never heard of that, LOL! I think the green had more to do with him being on the Mariners than anything else.

Remember big trouble in little china? David Lo Pan only wanted a girl with green eyes plus cold steel makes a special edition Dragonfly katana set with green handles. It's a sacred color, it's not exactly public knowledge obviously but it's something I've figured out over the years. The Mariners have silver and blue uniforms though, there is a small amount of green in the lettering and the compass symbol.. Oh yeah another example of green being special, a high end hotel in Tokyo had rental Audi R8's in....you guessed it GREEN.

Remember big trouble in little china? David Lo Pan only wanted a girl with green eyes plus cold steel makes a special edition Dragonfly katana set with green handles. It's a sacred color, it's not exactly public knowledge obviously but it's something I've figured out over the years. The Mariners have silver and blue uniforms though, there is a small amount of green in the lettering and the compass symbol.. Oh yeah another example of green being special, a high end hotel in Tokyo had rental Audi R8's in....you guessed it GREEN.

That hotel in Tokyo is the Peninsula and their signature color is green. If anything Red, Yellow/Gold are considered lucky. I've been around SE Asia and am originally from Guam so I've been lucky to experience the culture first hand. Green does hold some special meaning because in China Green Jade is the only jade that will actually change color if worn for prolonged periods of time, and the Japanese name Midori (means green) for girls is associated with spring or as my Japanese teacher told me to attract guys but thats about it.

That hotel in Tokyo is the Peninsula and their signature color is green. If anything Red, Yellow/Gold are considered lucky. I've been around SE Asia and am originally from Guam so I've been lucky to experience the culture first hand. Green does hold some special meaning because in China Green Jade is the only jade that will actually change color if worn for prolonged periods of time, and the Japanese name Midori (means green) for girls is associated with spring or as my Japanese teacher told me to attract guys but thats about it.

See it is a special color.

Latest Posts

Back