• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet IH

I'm not that interested in them, but would it make sense to grab a pair now while they are still available so that I could trade them for another x-metal that I'm more interested in at a future date?

I'm not that interested in them, but would it make sense to grab a pair now while they are still available so that I could trade them for another x-metal that I'm more interested in at a future date?

I bet if you did obtain a pair that you would find more than just monetary value to them. It is a fun, striking colorway that always receives compliments when worn out. That's one level.
The other is what the Infinite Hero signifies; sacrifices made by members of our armed services and a commitment to them in return.
Different type of investments can co-exist.

My local Oakley still has a new pair in the display case. I'm not sure it that is the only pair or if they have more.

I would get them while you can, Because the X Metal line is being discontinued, and something new is on the horizon, all Metals will hold value. If there is a particular metal you are looking for and it is vintage or harder to get, I would suggest the IH if you will be using it to trade with. Take into consideration what the demand for a particular frame is. The Mars has doubled its price here within the last 6 months, and that frame is vintage. Just imagine what the IH will do NIB in a year or so......

Go for it. Discontinued models always do well after the fact. A limited edition discontinued model will even do better.

Back