• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet infinite Hero Clone

YES YES YES! Well done! That's much better than refinishing it and its a new full matching set. Congrats!

I did the same thing with an XM one. I'll post a pic later.
Thanks Man... I’m pretty happy with it.

20180209_181013.jpg
1518220195148.jpg
I did mine in X Metal instead.these are original infinite hero lenses.im afraid to scratch them so i got @Chris A Hardaway to do me another set in violet so I can put these away.

Last edited:
So I bought this Juliet off eBay recently. Finish was pretty nice but the Flex Couplers were really worn out... also one of the Stems was a little bent.

I’m not much of a Plasma fan so I was gonna customize it but @SiRacer420 kind of talked me out of it, because it was a matching numbers set with box and coin... lots of times I don’t really like all the crazy customs anyway and like to leave them the way Oakley made them.
View attachment 432193 View attachment 432194

@thisguy suggested I should make an Infinite Hero Clone. ( Decided that was a pretty good idea) So I sent it off to @THE X-MAN for a tune.

Dang he does good work!!!!
He tightened the nose, straightened the arm, replaced the washers and replaced the screws.

Next I had @Chris A Hardaway cut me some Violet lenses and got some Violet rubber from @Linegear Japan.

View attachment 432195 View attachment 432196 View attachment 432197 View attachment 432198
So it doesn’t have the little cross on the lense... I still think it turned out pretty good!
Nicely done!