• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet infinite Hero Clone

They look great. I love the violet appearance. I seriously need a violet pair and sapphire as well. Both would look good with white rubbers on my penny. Since I can't get another frame I can always do an easy lens swap and be like Diesel :D

They look great. I love the violet appearance. I seriously need a violet pair and sapphire as well. Both would look good with white rubbers on my penny. Since I can't get another frame I can always do an easy lens swap and be like Diesel :D

Super sweet, bro. Congrats. Send the lenses to get etched by @SiRacer420. Then it will be truly complete!!

Bad ass! Congrats diesel
Thanks Guys ! I appreciate the feedback

I'm glad you liked my advice to follow through. Now you have an awesome looking pair for a fraction of the price of an OEM model! Some would argue that not having the cross etched on the lens is an advantage, if it bothers you. Congratulations!

I'm glad you liked my advice to follow through. Now you have an awesome looking pair for a fraction of the price of an OEM model! Some would argue that not having the cross etched on the lens is an advantage, if it bothers you. Congratulations!
Thanks, I thought I would like them and it turns out I like them a lot more than I thought I would! :)
Those lenses really Pop!