• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Infinite Hero Lens Questions......

I saw a pair of replacement IH lenses on eBay not too long ago that I was thinking of throwing into my Carbon frame, but then I saw the $145 price tag and thought better of it.

I saw a pair of replacement IH lenses on eBay not too long ago that I was thinking of throwing into my Carbon frame, but then I saw the $145 price tag and thought better of it.

Probably bmcaps selling em. He splices together a lot of custom stuff and sells them pretty pricey..

Probably bmcaps selling em. He splices together a lot of custom stuff and sells them pretty pricey..

Dead on. They look like legit Juliet replacement lenses, including the IH logo on the left lens and the H sticker. But $135 now and no returns turned me off. If they don't fit, I'm hosed over for that money.

Well I went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered the IH Juliet. Not overly worried, think I'll like them and they should perform well enough but if not, I would think I could easily at least recoup $100 for the lenses and rubber and based on what I paid wouldn't be out any money vs. just buying standard plasma frame even with having to purchase another set of lenses.

Dead on. They look like legit Juliet replacement lenses, including the IH logo on the left lens and the H sticker. But $135 now and no returns turned me off. If they don't fit, I'm hosed over for that money.

bmcaps is 110% legit, the only thing you have to worry about with him are his high prices. He has a ridiculous connection at HQ. He is actually a friend of a friend.

Back