• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Infinite Hero replacement lenses.

Swift676

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hay everyone!!

Hope you're all good.

I know this is a huge long shot, but I have a pair of Infinity Hero Juliet's that are in awesome condition. The only thing is that I am quite picky and noticed that the lenses aren't in the best nick. They have very light marks on them and down the very bottom of one of them you can see where they are slightly starting to peel.

Just wondering if anyone knows anywhere that might have some replacement lenses with the + symbol on the lens that goes with the frame.

If I am being too picky then I do apologize.

Thanks in advance all!

Take it easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not picky at all, and very genuine question. OEM lenses for IH Juliet are highly sought after, not easy to find, although not impossible and not cheap, but you must be very patient, and willing to pay up. Last set of lenses I saw go for around $250 a while back.

The other choice you have is to get custom cuts from OEM Straightlink violet donors, and send out to get the cross etched on them. I think someone here does that.
I got a new set from OF member here I think a year or two ago for $200.

I definitely recommend getting custom cut from @Chris A Hardaway and get it etched by @Wavecloud’s Customisation. I had them both do my clones.

If you do go OEM, it’s easiest and cheapest to keep an eye out for a cheap frame when it comes available and just buy for the lenses. You can always resell the frame to get some money back.

05B68E60-3FAA-4152-ABFF-6C3EDC77F653.jpeg

F7A46DB9-FBFE-4537-96C0-9E24A3367C6C.jpeg

9247F236-C098-4EF8-8F7C-DC4083426620.jpeg

901704D3-A741-4FEC-9BE6-5265B45B1114.jpeg

Not picky at all, and very genuine question. OEM lenses for IH Juliet are highly sought after, not easy to find, although not impossible and not cheap, but you must be very patient, and willing to pay up. Last set of lenses I saw go for around $250 a while back.

The other choice you have is to get custom cuts from OEM Straightlink violet donors, and send out to get the cross etched on them. I think someone here does that.
@zwc0442 our local arteest. Way easier than over the pond!

I got a new set from OF member here I think a year or two ago for $200.

I definitely recommend getting custom cut from @Chris A Hardaway and get it etched by @Wavecloud’s Customisation. I had them both do my clones.

If you do go OEM, it’s easiest and cheapest to keep an eye out for a cheap frame when it comes available and just buy for the lenses. You can always resell the frame to get some money back.

View attachment 905466

View attachment 905467

View attachment 905468

View attachment 905469
those all look great!

Thanks for all the replies everyone! Expecially for a novice like myself. I am sorry though, but I do have another question and it's abit of a stupid one 🤦‍♂️. What does OEM and OF stand for in terms of the lenses? Sorry again.

Oh, and I'm from the UK. Not sure if that makes a difference for the people you've suggested at all but will probs start messaging and see what they say anyway 😁.

Back