• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet "JB" Serial Ichiro Clone Polished W/ NIB 2004 Blue OO Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
If no takers by 4 PM I'll take them.
C'mon noobs, don't miss out on a great pair!
Fresh rubbers, lenses, washers, hand polish AND and X Man frame job?
This pair is good to go for a very long time until the new owner screws them up.

Some people reacted to this post.
add this to my list of "ones that got away" :(

p.s.

what makes these "Clones" ??

not sure what that means....

Username Hidden said:
p.s.

what makes these "Clones" ??

not sure what that means....
JB serial frame would have Blue Iridium lenses/Black rubber.......He is selling JB serial frame with Ice Iridium lenses/Blue rubber....not really a clone.

this will be car guys piece soon.

Username Hidden said:
JB serial frame would have Blue Iridium lenses/Black rubber.......He is selling JB serial frame with Ice Iridium lenses/Blue rubber....not really a clone.

I was under the impression that the very early Ice Iridium were the same as the Blue Iridium, until Oakley added more purple to the tint to make the color more "Ice'ish". The lenses are NIB from 2004 and have no purple in them, pure blue. Perhaps clone is not the best wording... perhaps "poor man's"? lol

What time is it?

Username Hidden said:
I was under the impression that the very early Ice Iridium were the same as the Blue Iridium, until Oakley added more purple to the tint to make the color more "Ice'ish". The lenses are NIB from 2004 and have no purple in them, pure blue. Perhaps clone is not the best wording... perhaps "poor man's"? lol
I looked high and low for Blue Iridium lenses when I got my JB frame, maybe I should have been looking for the early Ice Iridium too..?? Either way, this is a beautiful set-up and G/L, sounds like they may go to @CarGuy

These are SO tempting...