• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet "JB" Serial Ichiro Clone Polished W/ NIB 2004 Blue OO Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I've got nearly the same pair already and I can't emphasize enough how stunning they look. Absolutely one of my favorites.
To be be blunt the price is ridiculous and it's even more ridiculous that nobody has grabbed them yet !

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I've got nearly the same pair already and I can't emphasize enough how stunning they look. Absolutely one of my favorites.
To be be blunt the price is ridiculous and it's even more ridiculous that nobody has grabbed them yet !

You're making this hard on me, lol... Let me consult with the wife...

This pair is Standard Issue for every "joecool" out there ;)

PM sent...

Hey JC, you are welcome to these if you wish. Per my post I did reach out to the seller after 4pm and had an agreement that I'd pay when I got home from the gym.
If your offer was at asking price I am happy to take my name out of the hat. With the possible exception of GSR2's there are plenty of metals to go around. :)

Username Hidden said:
Hey JC, you are welcome to these if you wish. Per my post I did reach out to the seller after 4pm and had an agreement that I'd pay when I got home from the gym.
If your offer was at asking price I am happy to take my name out of the hat. With the possible exception of GSR2's there are plenty of metals to go around. :)

Well I certainly don't want to butt in, but yes, happy to pay the asking price if the seller is willing to sell them to me :)

Make sure that you post up a pic with them on in the what are you wearing today thread!

Username Hidden said:
Make sure that you post up a pic with them on in the what are you wearing today thread!

Absolutely! I can't wait! :cool-20:

Congrats James ! Beautiful pair with XMans' "last you long time" tune up.
;)

I'm glad you ended up with them !