• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lense ID?

Airman

Oakley Beginner
Australia
Hey Folks,

Recently picked these up from lame-bay.
Serial is JE####B, but bloke said the lenses were replaced (says they were OEM though) so they aren't the lenses that came from the factory. I was planning on getting new lenses anyway because I don't really like the color, so might try to at least flog one set of these off but not sure what exact type they are (realistically dont even know if they are Oakley) Can anyone help with ID? (Sorry if this is obvious but I'm bit of a newbie)

Cheers

20170621_123255.jpg

EDIT: mixed up the serial! xD

Last edited:
Hey buddy. The set on the table has 'Polarized' on the right frame. But the ser in the sumglasses have nothing.

Okay, then the set on the table is original, for sure. The set in the sunglasses can either be aftermarket, or a custom cut lens (taking a lens from an original Oakley glasses and cutting it by an optician to fit your glasses)

Here's a thread to help you identify which generation: How To Know 1st Generation Vs 2nd Generation?

I believe it's a first though. Nice find!

Thanks for the info I will have a read through. In answer to last question the nose bridge is not moving at all so thats good ;)

Ah I see. Okay then, I will have a hunt around for OEM lenses. Can you recommend any place that is reputable? (Obviously I cannot trust e-bay! xD)

Back