• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Juliet Lenses and Full Rubber

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Deal between this guy went smoothly.

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks and I agree very smooth.
NCH

Nice doggie. I have a Boxer Retriever mix. He's an awesome dog. Trained him to be my medical alert dog. He takes joy in helping.

You're kidding. I am praying that my Basset Hound puppy, Dozer, can learn to sense my low blood sugar drops. I am a brittle diabetic and have woke up several times to my room full of EMT's. Now I am alone and it worries my kids. I can no longer tell when my sugar drops to low. My daughter knew a friend of hers got into training dogs for the service industry as well as law enforcement agencies. She hired him to work with me and Dozer so we are both better behaved, lol!!!!! Right now it is general obedience training until she reaches at least 1 year of age, then we can start training to I'd low sugars. Dogs are amazing and I am so glad I have my Dozer!!!

That's exactly what Jordan is trained for. He's only 11 months old. I've spent a lot of time working with him. I've been diabetic since the age of 4. So, 32 years now. I just had a kidney transplant 4 months ago. So far, I'm doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.