• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lenses Discontinued.

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
If you want any particular Juliet lens, contact the nearest vault. If they don't have the lens you want, they will call another store and have them ship the juliet lens to their store. You will need to buy the lens in person, however, as they won't ship it to your house.

An Oakley employee may search every store's inventory within a few minutes. There are plenty of Juliet lenses at the stores. Trust me.

As of last week there were only about +/-200 Ruby (read: Fruby) and VR28BIPs available in retail/distribution. Those are the ones no longer available on the Oakley website. I did a pretty through search with the help of a few Oakley folks, the results of which are in this thread.

Also, some stores may still be in inventory mode, so they may not be able to do store-to-store transfers until the inventory is complete. I'm just throwing that out there as a reminder to anyone who may receive that response when inquiring about a lens transfer - it is a real thing [YMMV]. ;)

Hey guys! Just an update, Oakley.com has the Juliet Ruby lenses listed as backordered on the website! I ordered a set, the email confirmation says they will ship on Oct 25. I'll keep you posted if this turns out to be true or just some glitch...

Yeah, it seems the new website dynamically changes the lenses it shows based on what is in (or coming into) stock, rather than show them all with long delivery times on some like the old sites did. Still seems some might be gone for good though, not having made an appearance for some time...

Yeah, it seems the new website dynamically changes the lenses it shows based on what is in (or coming into) stock, rather than show them all with long delivery times on some like the old sites did. Still seems some might be gone for good though, not having made an appearance for some time...

Well, I'm hoping they really do have another batch on the way, but I guess we will have to see if they fill my order or cancel it. Nothing lost ordering a backordered item I suppose... Keeping my fingers crossed :)