• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lenses Discontinued.

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
This topic makes me sad. My recently tuned juliets with fresh lenses already spend most of their time in the bag, despite the spare rubber kits I have lying around. I wear x-squared pretty much always, despite having no backup ear socks, because I've got spare lenses for them, and the frames never seem to loosen at all.

Just an update on the backordered Ruby lens situation. I received an email from Oakley this morning (very early) that has pushed the fulfillment date of my order back to Nov 27th! Not looking good...

I think I heard a while back now, that oakley will take an order for a specific lens, discontinued or not, if a certain quantity is ordered. I think it was 60 sets for a run to be accepted.

That's no good Joe! I got confirmation that mine shipped! I ordered them on the 23rd and ended up getting a shipping confirmation that night even though they said they wouldn't ship until the 25th! I have a shipping tracking # and everything. However, DHL must be having some shipping issues cuz they can't find the tracking #. But supposedly Oakley shipped em. Hopefully you will get yours soon too!

Ice iridium lenses shipped today. Backordered Ruby lenses now in stock and also shipped today! If you want another pair of Ruby's I'd order them now ;)

You guys are lucky. The Aus site hasn't had any x metal lenses for ages, and probably never will again.