• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lenses For Overcast Weather?

No problem at all. I purchased the slate lens which are oem from eBay seller 7706leemarcus. There are a few guys on here who will cut what you need if you cannot find them. Good luck!

Go to Oakley.com and look at the colors available for the Flak Jacket XLJ lenses then have a forum chopper do their thing.
So many more options that way.

For what it's worth I have extra pairs of VR50 and G40 lying about should those tints be of interest to you.

No worries, I'm not in Europe but ship plenty to members there.
Blue Iridium are not optimal for your original criteria, if you've not looked at this chart perhaps it will help:
Oakley Sunglass Lens Tint | Oakley.com
Best!

Hi Thanx for reply ,
Actually problem is: in online link you send me- the chart it shows blue iridium 15% almost same as ruby(14%) both index 3 lenses.
But on my paper that came with my radars blue iridium/white chrome there is blue iridium lens tint profile that says blue iridium:27% protection index 2 and the ruby says same as website 14% index 3.....
The Oakley radar paperwork says from 2010 date.....
The think is I got used juliets polished/blue iridium I purchased this year (looks cca 2001-2006 hard to say) but the blue iridium is very dark like the profile on website and black when you see through....
But on my radars the blue iridium from 2010 is very bright like almost G30 and when see throughout it's more orange/yellowish base it seems like 27%.... the thing is juliets are with box original and they are older blue iridium ,but my radars also with box that says blue iridium are new from 2010 so I guess "new" blue iridium is very much glass to overcast conditions similar to G30 ,and the old blue iridium seems to me like ice or ruby to bright sunny weather...did anyone else noticed guys or it's just me? Thanx

Latest Posts

Back