• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet lenses-gold

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for polarized lenses. Black and 24k. Let me know what you have and your price. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Black polarized, NIB, $100.

Withdrawn

Last edited:
Haha. Should I counter with $94.99?

Considering that MSRP was $90 + tax and these prices here include shipping, those are both very fair offers... go for it, @Elizabeth S! Get 'em both!

No response??
This buyer must not be serious!

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
No response??
This buyer must not be serious!
I took the first guys offer since he matched you and was first. Thank you for your time

Username Hidden said:
I took the first guys offer since he matched you and was first. Thank you for your time
Welcome to the forum Elizabeth!
It might be helpful if you close or lock threads that are completed/resolved. You can go to thread tools and select lock an open thread there by closing it for further replies.
That way it can be seen easily by all that a WTB has been found or a WTS has been sold.

Username Hidden said:
Welcome to the forum Elizabeth!
It might be helpful if you close or lock threads that are completed/resolved. You can go to thread tools and select lock an open thread there by closing it for further replies.
That way it can be seen easily by all that a WTB has been found or a WTS has been sold.
Thank you! I am not sure how to close a forum. But I am still open to gold lenses.