• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lenses

Does that mean that They are going to make more?

Actually I think I have to backtrack on that - before the site redesign it would tell you when they were expected to be available and you could still order them - I got some that way a few months ago.

But now you can't add them to a cart and you only see them when you first land on the page - they're not in the list of four available colors across the top. So maybe they have discontinued them. If so, that's a shame...

I guess time will tell. Dang site redesign...

Sorry, I have been busy.
I am a newbie here so I really don't know what and how to do with my messed up juliet lenses
So what OEM polarized lenses can I get in order to cut them to fit my Juliet (I prefer polarized fire iridium)?
And who I should contact to?
Thanks guys

Sorry, I have been busy.
I am a newbie here so I really don't know what and how to do with my messed up juliet lenses
So what OEM polarized lenses can I get in order to cut them to fit my Juliet (I prefer polarized fire iridium)?
And who I should contact to?
Thanks guys
Oakley site only has black iridium polarized right now as a polarized option. Otherwise post a WTB thread on the exchange thread would be my recommendation.

Thanks ptownphil.
But I meant if I can buy other lenses (for example, lenses for HALF JACKET) and send them to someone to cut them for me in order to fit in Juliet.
I just really really want to have OEM quality lenses with polarized fire iridium color.
I guess I am just too picky :(

Thanks ptownphil.
But I meant if I can buy other lenses (for example, lenses for HALF JACKET) and send them to someone to cut them for me in order to fit in Juliet.
I just really really want to have OEM quality lenses with polarized fire iridium color.
I guess I am just too picky :(
I understand and the lens you will want will be the big taco lens. And InfiniteHero and Xmetalmaniac and Dr.Chop are the cutters i know of on this forum.

Rubys are gone, I might have gotten the last pair...
I did find a site called www.framesdirect.com that had them along with a 10% initial order discount. $54/ set delivered.

Last edited:
Called and talked to Oakley warranty dept today. Ruby is all gone, they aren't making/restocking the lenses for Juliet anymore. Once the existing stock is gone that's pretty much it. I get the feeling they'll stop doing tune ups soon and can't imagine they'll keep stocking the rubbers much longer.

And at 5:00 est I purchased a few pair of rubies from that reseller. They then called to say that Oakley had told them that they were out of stock until the 24th of October and wanted to know if I would wait.
The game is afoot, Watson!

Hm... Very interesting! In all honesty, the girl I talked to in the warranty dept was not their brightest shining star. I'm hoping they have a few more batches, but the fact that their website stock has gone from 8 (at least i think it was 8) to 4 available lense colors makes me nervous, lol.

I don't really understand why Oakley would allow this to happen.
I mean the frame is made of metal which means it will last for long long time which also means all the owners will need more than
one pair of lenses during ownership if they decide to keep the glasses.
Why can't Oakley just remake the lenses again so it would be enough for another 10 years?

Latest Posts

Back