• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lenses

Yep, polished/FIP was an OEM colourway:

XVZujC.jpg
strange. i have a chart that came with my bip juliet and fire lenses didnt have polarized. ended up buying regular fires from the shop.

Different lenses were around at different times during the Juliet's lifetime - the pair in the photo is a 5th gen pair, so towards the end.

ok. i got the last gen of juliets so they probably did away with the polarized fire lens.
Odder and odder. 5th gen is the last gen, and polished/fip was one of the close out models just like carbon/bip. Here they are both together in the 2009 catalogue:

8NxUJl.jpg

The stock of carbon/bi and bip probably lasted longest of all, and not all of the models pictured lasted beyond 2009 but polished/fip did. There was a sizeable delivery of BNIB polished/fip to one of the UK Vaults last year (where my example came from), probably unsold stock from other retailers.

I know when my original Ice Polarized lens got beat up, I was able to get the FIP as replacement lenses for my Juliets... so they were available that way as well!

Fire and BIP Juliet lenses are back up on the UK site, showing as backordered but expected to deliver on 1st Feb.

Latest Posts

Back