• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajcon200

I should Work at Oakley
uk
HI,

Right, I have come into contact with somebody that used to work at Oakley Europe who for one reason or another has a large amount of what I believe to be warranty Juliet lenses.

He has.. Ice, Emerald, Fire.. All at one price..

And G30, Black Iridium and what he’s calling oo blue iridium (but I asked and non Ichiro etched).. These at half of the price of the fire ice and emerald…

So, do you think these could be oo blue iridium warranty lenses that were not etched, or possibly just blue iridium? (Maybe no real difference anyway)

In any case, I’m going to buy a few pairs obviously. Which are the rare ones to pounce on? Oo blue iridium, G30? Which are the lenses I will find hard to find if I looked later on? I have a few sets of emerald.

I’m guessing fire, BI and ice are still available if you look in the right places.

I'd go for OO Blue.. Shoot me a PM if you could get me one and the price? I know one could call Oakley Europe not too long ago and they would sell most Juliet lense types at normal prices

Hi, to all the replies and the many more pm's I have received asking how much I want for the lenses. I do not have any yet, I have contacted the seller, who is slow to reply. I want to make sure they are definitely OEM before I do anything. As for sharing the sellers info, I have done that before, and when I went back to buy something, coincidentally somebody had bought everything. They were then listed elsewhere for twice the price. So, if it turns out they are the real deal, and after I order a few there are some leftover i will update everyone....... So, nobody has actually answered my question, but my keen powers of deduction suggest 00 Blue iridium would be the ones I would be hard pushed to find for sale again.

Please open a thread in the exchange to sell and trade theses items. This is not the exchange this is the disc area!

Status
Not open for further replies.