• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet lenses

XXXMan

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
hi all ,
Looking at replacing my fire iridium lenses in my polished juliets.
I can't decide which colour to go with .
00 blue
Violet iridium
Ice iridium
Dwprizm
Any opinions or pics would be appreciated .

Ice is nice.... I guess it depends on what you are using them for. Bright sunlight? Ice is a solid light blocker and only second to BI. Dpwtr Prizm is a new favorite of everyone at the moment and I gotta say I love that lens. If you are out on the water it is damn hard to beat that lens. OO blue I've never used. Violet is one of my favorite lens colors. Good solid daily use lens but not as great in direct sunlight as Dpwtr Prizm or ice... All fine choices!

79d4dc53d865d091c4f6a9778c407a0d.jpg
loving my violets!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Ice is nice.... I guess it depends on what you are using them for. Bright sunlight? Ice is a solid light blocker and only second to BI. Dpwtr Prizm is a new favorite of everyone at the moment and I gotta say I love that lens. If you are out on the water it is damn hard to beat that lens. OO blue I've never used. Violet is one of my favorite lens colors. Good solid daily use lens but not as great in direct sunlight as Dpwtr Prizm or ice... All fine choices!
Agree with Ice

I got two polished Juliets

One has Chrome and the other has Pink Diana Lenses :)

There is not one single lens color on the planet that looks bad in a polished frame...

I even put a Linegear Premium Red Lens in my polished XX and it's sexier than anything ever...

IMG_2880.JPG
IMG_3570.JPG

IMG_3445.JPG

Chrome goes very well with a polished frame. DWP is very nice to look through though, I don't care for they way they look with a polished frame. It's all a matter of opinion and what you like. Very subjective.