• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet/Max Fear Jawbone/ Splitbone

Rezechs

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
Went to look on craigslist found a guy selling a pair of Gen1 Juliets w/Ice Iridium and Max fear Lights for a very good price...3 hours of driving later and here they are...
IMG_20130606_162824_032_zpsf903c5bf.jpg
IMG_20130606_162741_175_zps7c5b76df.jpg
I also made a pair of IH Split Jackets with Matte black Jawbone Jaws, i had to Modify the lenses a little bit for them to fit but they look awesome now.
IMG_20130606_162855_100_zps28d6b35a.jpg

Liking the "Splitbones". The other thread in DIY/Modding made me wanna do it too sometime. Did you use the SJ lenses? If I read right they'd just go in a bit loose, whereas the Jawbone lenses do need to get modded. Just wanted a confirmation on that.

Love the entire MFL series but the jawbone is the only one that does not look right on me. The yellow of the jaw clashes with my face.

You got some great pick ups and congrats!

Love the entire MFL series but the jawbone is the only one that does not look right on me. The yellow of the jaw clashes with my face.

You got some great pick ups and congrats!

They look alot better in person than in the pictures, the yellow doesnt pop out as much as it seems.

I put the positive red lenses in my MFL jawbone. That gives it that look of being made from spare parts, which I think is really cool. However I typically wear either the MFL fuel cell or scalpel most of the time because they just fit my features better.

Back